Remove Ads

Thread Closed 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The First Week!
This is going to be a short update, hopefully, but I wanted to thank everyone that has joined so far and apologize for my lack of activity since the opening! I'm going to start to be around more and really get us advertised and out there so we can grow and become bigger things! That being said, feel free to advertise if you want during any spare time and help out, we could definitely use the help!

I'm also going to be rewriting a lot of the guidebook to hopefully answer a couple of questions that have been asked and fill it in with a little more detail. Of course, everything right now is pretty much just a trial run, so if you have any suggestions, please don't be shy! I have decided however that the natural disasters that are supposed to have brought everyone to the area is going to be removed and rewritten. Natives will still not be allowed, but now characters can enter from anywhere around the north and eastern areas and can have any backstory, whether it involves a disaster or not! I'll start making changes to reflect this everywhere as soon as I can!

One last thing, I am going to be looking for additional staff members to be able to help out around the site, accept members, answer questions, etc. I can't do it alone! I'm not going to make a form to fill out, but if you're interested please DM me on discord and we can discuss it there! I really look forward to Howl becoming a large site, so I'm looking for staff willing to help us grow and offer up their own ideas to become the best we can be! :)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »